Monday, July 9

Bye


I have some bad news. I won't create anything anymore. I couldn't keep up this blog on level that I wanted to, but it's time to leave.

If I happen to have some time I'll take pictures and upload every single recolour that I created and haven't had time to share. You might even get some simmies etc. Just to make you guys happy.

The only sad thing is I couldn't never connect really with any of the sims community. I didn't really make any friends. I never even was that popular with my creations, because I didn't ever make anything special.

Also I have to rant, many of you probably will hate me forever because of that, but why on earth some of the creators have to make like 50 different recolours from one mesh, unless these were paintings or rugs. Lets think about it, for example you have 6 meshes you want to recolour, you make 25(!) recolours, that aren't that good of each of these meshes. In total it's 150 recolours. Whenever I saw something like that right away a voice in my head told me "I'm never going to download these".

And then people who make wallpapers that won't line up. I had a lot of these wallpapers in my game with beautiful patterns, but I was too lazy to ever fix them. Although I'm guilty too on that part. The first wallpaper set I ever released. There was one flower pattern that didn't line up either. And I found it out this year (2012). My god, how embarrassing.

But for now. Bye.

11 comments:

paranoia0612 said...

It is very sad! I really liked the things that you did. I hope you ever change your mind, and inspiration will come back to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, sad. :( I only found your blog this past year, but I've loved everything you've shared. I hope you feel like coming back sometime (and if you do, I find it easier to follow people on livejournal...). But thank you for all of the lovely creations you've given us!

becqueen_ said...

oh please no :( i loved your recolors and everything :(

Mari said...

I have always loved the fact that your sets focus more on quality instead of quantity. You will be missed. I loved every sets you made

xoxo,
mari

Helen said...

OMG! I am so sorry to see you go! Your creations are amazing! I have been a fan of yours for a while! Don't ever think you are not popular! I mean i check your blog everyday! You have many fans that are sad to hear this news! YOU R AMAZING and it doesn't matter how many visit you blog it is about the quality. Ant you my dear put out amazing quality work! You will be greatly missed!

Laura said...

I love your creations and will really miss them, but I totally understand that if your heart isn't in something any more it can be difficult to carry on! Good Luck with whatever you go on to do :)

Kiki said...

I have a very small list of CC that I download, and even fewer recolours. Your work is on it, of course. Just wanted to say that the quality of your work is amazing. Also, I know what you mean about people making 300 shitty relcolours of one mesh, haha.
I'm sorry you're not having the funs anymore =( But I understand. Best of luck and lots of love! <3

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your creations my game can't afford a lot of recolours but I've kept yours because they are my favourite , you're popular and don't think getting friends is great,and help you to have more downloads, I'm also a creator and I'm barely downloaded , though I've got plenty of friends in the community.People loves you for who you are they might be disagree with your creativity.
Nevermind cause you're one of my favourite blog , and it's very sad you left us because of that,you must know be creative is the best skill any sims 2 players got,create for your own and share for you,don't give a damn to the people who don't like your creations, they are NOT tasty.
Mimi I wish you the best and don't underestimate you , you're talented as more as you think.
We still love you ! Even if I never wrote something here till today it doesn't matter my feelings for your work is strong and true.

Kweenie from BPS.

Anonymous said...

I did really enjoy your creations. I used to check this website every single day then every single month, but I understand, it's your decision. You will be missed and I totally understand what you are talking about. Bye for now. :)

olinda said...

I was very sad, I love your blog. You were very special. A kiss grateful Brazil.

olinda said...

Oh não! Adoro esse blog, é maravilhoso!