Thursday, October 29

It's a beautiful day..

Finally I got time to make something new!(YAY) A girly bedroom set. I saw that rocking chair and I fell in love with it although in my opinion it doesn't match with rest of the room, but then again it does, weird..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And one detailed picture which shows (almost) every recolour what is included.(bedframe, pillows, rocking chair, flower ottoman, 2 BV paintings)

(click on the picture to see it bigger)
All the meshes are included. And those lovely meshes are by Mira, Aikea Guinea and Wfs2. Oh I almost forgot that wall stencil comes in 6 different colors and rocking chair has one extra pillow recolour(beige).


Hope you enjoy!:]

10 comments:

malle said...

aww great new set I really like this rocking chair and the pillows. I think it really fits the girly room well. :)
I really like your blog and recolors. how about some link exchange?

Tanja said...

OMG - beautiful set - i fell in love. Thank you so much :-)

Ame said...

I love this! Thank you <3

mariarita's blog said...

very nice work very delicate congratulations .. thank you for sharing...

Anonymous said...

i love it ! *---* ~

Anonymous said...

lovely!!!

angélique said...

sweet pillows :)

Lina said...

gorgeous! love the colours and patterns :-)

Mimi said...

thank you!:]

Anonymous said...

where is the bed from. i love all your rooms and recolours! you have a great gift, and you are so kind to share it with other people. haha ;P ox