Tuesday, December 15

A little piece of me..

Atm I'm ill and I hope that finally I have some time to take some pics from my new set which I made ages ago(HINT: christmas related). But actually I wanted to share one of my drawings although I made it 2 months ago. I don't take extra art classes or go to art school I'm self taught. All the techniques I use I've learned by myself. Art is kind of my passion and other way to express myself(but it doesn't show up in this picture, because it's different than what I usuallly do). It's a realistic drawing and I should practice more realistic stuff because I'm struggling with drawing noses for example. But here it is. I used pencils from 3H-7B.

Photobucket
Scarlett Johanson

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I just wanted to say that is amazing work.
I'm working on a self portrait of myself using a 6b and 5b and i am struggling with my nose too! So I can relate. Well it's amazing you taught yourself so keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

High quality art, you can be proud of yourself. Artists tend to suck at patting themselves on the shoulder from time to time.

Kristof said...

It's amazing, Mimi! I never could do anything like this! bravo

Mimi said...

thank you!:]

Jane said...

Beautiful drawing!

Holly said...

Wow you are so talented, drawing is a real skill which i'm TRYING hard to learn, but you are seriousle brilliant!!!