Friday, February 11

I have a little problem

Lately I've wanted to create something so bad, but I can't find any textures or patterns which I'd like to use. I have a ton of pictures, but I don't know what to do with all of them. I'd like to recolor something, but I never find a good mesh and I don't even know where to look at anymore, because half of the time I can't remember what I've got somewhere.. I feel like I've drift off from sims even though I play the game itself and I don't even visit any big sims communities, because I feel lost.

blah blah blah.. I hope I'll get over this soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sweet comments at my Sims LJ!

I always start with inspiration. It's easy to think of a mesh that would work for the recolor when you have something in mind. And textures are just a google search away. SFGirlbyBay is always my go to for pretty things.

olinda said...

Por favor não pare, você é maravilhosa!

Helen said...

I hope you get out of that funk soon! I have the same problem you do and i find it less complicated to stick to more popular meshes and sites. It makes recoloring easy. When i am in the mood to really recolor then i tend to want to find more complicated and complex meshes. I hope this helps! I hope u feel better soon because i just love all your stuff! I have everything you have recolored! Amazing job!